CALL FOR APPLICATIONS
EOS NAIROBI BLOCKCHAIN INCUBATOR and its founders EOS Nairobi and Techno Brain are calling for interested applicants to join the incubator program under the following categories:
Founders and Startups
1. Have a team.
2. Have dedicated developers who are part of the team. Preferably but not exclusively: C++ and/or Java Script developers.
3. Have an impactful solution/working idea that leverages blockchain technology.
1. Access to developer training on the EOS protocol.
2. Access to angel and venture capital.
3. Access to media coverage in the blockchain space.
4. Capacity building business training.
1. Basic programming skills. Preferably but not exclusively: C++ and Java Script.
2. Willingness to participate in a 3 Month blockchain development project.
3. Willingness to work in a team
1. Skills acquisition on EOS Dapp development.
2. Potential hire with hiring partners.
3. Consulting opportunities.
4. Contracting by EOS Nairobi community on Dev projects.
Students Developer Program
1. Willingness to work in a team.
2. Basic programming skills.
3. Willingness to develop a blockchain project in 3 months,
1. Acceptance and direct sponsorship into the incubator program.
2. Access to angel and venture capital investors.
3. Hackathon cash and device prizes,
4. Potential hire with hiring partners.
You can apply today by filling the relevant forms:
1. Founder/Startup form
2. Freelance Developer form
3. Student Developer form
Application deadline is 30th June 2018
The program will run for 3 months with 3 months extra incubation time for startups. The training classes will be flexible with choices of either daytime or evening trainings. Successful applicants will be informed by 30th July 2018.
Thank you and all the best to the applicants!
Techno Brain is an IT Solutions, IT Training and BPO / ITES Services Company with operations in Africa, USA, India and UAE. It is also the first indigenous African company to be assessed at CMMI Level-5.